Thursday, 27 November 2014

Scoliosis Interview Questionnaire Film




This is a questionnaire interview film that I conducted in the filming room. I chose this room because of the quiet and calm atmosphere and that there would be minimal to no interruptions and so that the audio of my questionnaire film would be easy to hear as well as easier than simply stopping and starting the interview everything an interruption takes place, as it would have been very exhausting and time-consuming.

I then asked my interviewee a series of questions relating to scoliosis and some of the various historical and statistical facts that I have obtained from my months of in-depth research into the condition. The facts that I have obtained proved to be very interesting to my interviewee, as the interviewee appeared to be quite surprised to see that I have came up with such detailed and complex and well thought out questions.

Due to the knowledgeability of my questionnaires, the interviewee was quite

No comments:

Post a Comment