Thursday, 20 November 2014

Scoliosis Questionnaire 1

1) Do you know how many have scoliosis in the UK alone?

''I only know two people who have scoliosis: you and a dance student'' - Cheryl Boutty.







2) Do you know about the many types of scoliosis?

''The only that I know are either mild or severe. I would have to look up scoliosis to get a better view'' - Cheryl Boutty.








3) Are you aware of the risk factors based around scoliosis?

''Yes, I am. And the reason why I am aware is because of my job role as an Additional Support Officer. I am also supporting a student who has scoliosis and I am aware of the risk factors in regards to this student'' - Cheryl Boutty.





4) Are you aware of the various needs attached to the condition?

''Yes, I am aware. There's quite of physical needs that are attached to the condition. I believe that many students who recieve support with this condition benefit and manage to live, when the support's put into place, normal and happy lives, but only when the proper support's put into place" - Cheryl Boutty

No comments:

Post a Comment