AlexHoadResearch/Factual

Monday, 23 March 2015

'Scoliosis and I' by Alex Hoad

This is the conclusive documentary of my scoliosis factual documentary project. It is about how people around have adapted and learned about scoliosis through meeting me.
Posted by Unknown at 07:05
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2015 (24)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ▼  March (15)
      • Analysis of Documentary Factual Project
      • 'Scoliosis and I' by Alex Hoad
      • Scoliosis PowerPoint Presentation
      • Scoliosis Audio Interview
      • Programme Summary
      • Interview Questions
      • Summary of What I Have Found So Far
      • Paperwork: Call Sheets
      • Paperwork: Risk Assessments
      • Paperwork: Recces
      • Paperwork: Shooting Schedule
      • Paperwork: Storyboard
      • Paperwork: Script
      • Paperwork: Production Personal Log
      • Paperwork: Front Page and Production Schedule
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2014 (36)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (17)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (2)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.